Welcome to Champagne Vision | A blog created by Narendra Hutomo | Follow @Narendra_H | Powered by Blogger.com and google.com

Saturday, May 28, 2011

A bit from me...

Hey, how's everybody doing? Great? Today's MU vs. Barcelona BTW, madferit. I'd like to thank everybody who have participated in the production house debate on an earlier post, till this hour I've seen that people prefer the ///M rather than the AMG by Merc. 

Today, I would like to say that I'm concerned towards the use of my blog's ShoutMix! widget. So far it's used for people to comment about my blog. Sadly, some people just can't respect the others. Sometimes they write things as if they should've not fucking visit the blog at the first place, as if they don't have anything to do outside of wanking. Please, just write things that are important on the ShoutMix! widget so you and me will be happy and for the sake of our relationship.

I think that's all, thank you for your time. Keep visiting us, god bless. Live forever.

Regards,

NH.

No comments:

Post a Comment