Welcome to Champagne Vision | A blog created by Narendra Hutomo | Follow @Narendra_H | Powered by Blogger.com and google.com

Thursday, February 24, 2011

A word from me...

Hey people,

Guess it's been a while since my re-opening note of my blog. Well, I would like to make a confession. I feel, well maybe the same as what all of you feel, I've been using my blog like a tumblr. I do realize that, I only post photos with short description, or caption, even though sometimes I also posted articles.

Maybe all of you think which I also think is I should do tumblr again. BTW I still have my tumblr which is http://gotitbadvh.tumblr.com/ I made it when I was so much in love with Van Halen, the heavy rock band from Pasadena, CA. But now, I realized that blogging is much better, because you can spice it up more than doing tumblr. But please, don't take this the wrong way, I'm not comparing between blogging and tumblr-ing, I'm just saying, you know?

I think that's what I have to say, thank you all for visiting and following my blog. Have a nice weekend.

Regards,

NH.

No comments:

Post a Comment