Welcome to Champagne Vision | A blog created by Narendra Hutomo | Follow @Narendra_H | Powered by Blogger.com and google.com

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Another BS and about the new poll on "Which Gallagher do you prefer?"

Hey guys, it's me.

I'm really sorry for you who did expect a new post each day since you knew, followed, or visited my blog. I admit I let you all down at that, but there's is a reason for it. I've been fucking busy trying to clean-up school reports, and there's more to it plus other shits I have to deal with. Since I now have a spare time, I apologize. And while I'm on it, I shall notify you lot that posts will be published once a month in random days. I'm sorry for the inconvenience to all my blog readers, but I really am trying to do my best to keep this blog away from dying, unlike the last stupid fucking blog.

Last thing, there's a new poll. It's called "Which Gallagher do you prefer?". I recently have become a massive Oasis fans, so I thought I'd like to know which Gallagher do you Oasis fans prefer. Is it Liam, the legendary-"Lennon-Reincarnated" person? Or is it Noel, the guy behind all of Oasis's legendary music?

That's all from me everyone, keep reading, keep following, and god bless...

NH.

No comments:

Post a Comment